eBills are electronic versions of paper bills or statements available from hundreds of local and national companies such as utility or credit card companies delivered to you automatically via Lakeland Bank’s Business Online Bill Pay. With eBills, you can review bill details, access past bills and make payments – all from one location. It’s simple, convenient and FREE!
- Receive and pay eBills securely through your Business Online Bill Pay profile.
- View the same details as your paper bill
- Receive email alerts when your eBills arrive.
- Set up automatic payments, even if the amount varies month to month.
- Fast and easy enrollment.
- View 6 months of eBills online, or print/download eBills for your records.
How do eBills work?
From the Business Online Bill Pay Payment Center, simply click the “Get Bill” icon that appears beside each payee offering electronic bills. Receive email notification when your eBill arrives. Then you can view, pay and archive your eBills at your convenience.
eBills, Try it today! Log in to the Online Bill Pay Payment Center through your Business Online Banking profile. If you are not currently enrolled for Business Online Bill Pay, please contact your local branch.
For more information on eBills, access our FAQ page, watch the tutorial, call Online Bill Pay support at 855-727-2974 or Lakeland Bank Customer Service at 866-224-1379.