Lakeland Bank Announces Employee Promotions
Oak Ridge, N.J. – October 12, 2011 – Thomas J. Shara, president and chief executive officer of Lakeland Bank recently announced the following employee promotions.
- Laura Ashplant to assistant treasurer, physical security. Ashplant joined Lakeland Bank in 2001 as a mortgage processor in the Loan Operations department. She was promoted to team leader in 2004, transferred to BSA as a BSA analyst in 2006 and joined the Physical Security department in 2009 as a physical security specialist. Ashplant resides in West Milford, N.J.
- Cecilia Bastady to assistant treasurer, paralegal. Bastady was hired by Lakeland Bank in 2005 as a call center clerk in the Loan Operations department. She transferred in 2007 to Commercial Loans as a commercial loan assistant and transferred in 2010 to the Legal department as a paralegal. Bastady currently resides in Jefferson Township, N.J.
- Barbara Ann Caine to assistant treasurer, human resources. Caine began her career with the former NBSC in 1987 as a word processor/receptionist and transferred to Human Resources in 1988 as a clerk. Promoted in 1994 to human resources assistant, she left briefly in 1996 and returned as assistant director of human resources later that year. After the NBSC/Lakeland Bank merger, her title changed to assistant administrator of human resources. Caine is a resident of Wantage, N.J.
- Diane Rallo to assistant treasurer, ABL senior credit analyst. Rallo joined Lakeland Bank in 2008 as a credit analyst trainee in the Credit Administration department. She was promoted to senior credit analyst and transferred to the Asset Based Lending department in 2010. Rallo resides in Wanaque, N.J.
- Laurie Veith to senior vice president, deposit operations and physical security officer. Veith started her banking career with Lakeland Bank in 1987 as an operations clerk and advanced to assistant treasurer and supervisor of the Transit department. She transferred to Finance in 2001, was promoted to assistant vice president of Purchasing & Facilities and then to vice president, deposit operations manager in 2005. In 2009, Veith was given the added responsibility of Physical Security. Veith currently resides in Hardyston, N.J.
Lakeland Bancorp, the holding company for Lakeland Bank, has an asset base of approximately $2.8 billion and 47 offices spanning six northern New Jersey counties: Bergen, Essex, Morris, Passaic, Sussex and Warren. Lakeland Bank offers an extensive array of consumer and commercial products and services, including online banking, localized commercial lending teams, and 24-hour or less turnaround time on consumer loan applications. For more information about the bank’s full line of products and services, visit their website at lakelandbank.com
- 30 -