|Consumer Mobile Deposit
How It Works
Sign, Snap, Submit. Deposit checks from anywhere with Lakeland Bank‘s Mobile Banking App.
Lakeland Bank makes it easier than ever for you to deposit checks anytime and anywhere. As part of our Mobile Banking suite, we are pleased to offer Consumer Mobile Deposit, a secure remote deposit application for smartphones. Simply snap a photograph of the front and back of your endorsed check with your mobile device, and send the photo of the check for processing through our secure network. The check will be deposited into your personal account in the same way it would if you had visited a Lakeland Bank branch or an ATM. Sign, snap and send…now that’s simple!
That's it! Review your deposit status through your mobile device at any time.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Lakeland Bank Mobile Banking App for either your iPhone® or Android™ device.
- Simply log into Mobile Banking and choose “Deposits” from the menu.
- Select the account into which you want to deposit the check.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Endorse your check.
- Snap pictures of the front and back of your check.
- Submit the check for deposit.
Mobile Deposits can be made at any time. Deposits made on weekends, holidays or after 4:00 pm ET will be processed on the following business day.
Checks up to $1,000 may be deposited through Mobile Deposit. Total deposits cannot exceed $3,000 on each banking day.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions.