Cash Managment Solutions
Cash management is a crucial building block in the foundation of any growing business. That’s why choosing the right bank is critical to your success. At Lakeland Bank, you’ll find we’re the right size to deliver personal attention and advice while still offering all the services of the bigger banks.
Cash Concentration Services
- Anytime Business Banking Remote Deposit— Make deposits right from your office, using a scanner and software provided by the bank—enjoy increased cash flow and eliminate costly courier and other expenses associated with getting your deposits to the bank.
- Positive Pay/Fraud Protection—Consumers aren’t the only victims of account fraud these days. Business owners of all sizes need to be on guard as well. With Positive Pay, you get daily monitoring reports of any suspicious check payments drawn on your account, so you can stop any potential losses before they happen.
- Payroll/Direct Deposit—Process payroll direct deposits through the ACH network. Upload your own NACHA-formatted files to the bank or use our online banking system to generate your own.
- Lockbox—Outsource payment processing and collections by using the bank’s Lock Box service provider. Enjoy full-service handling of account-receivable checks, automated collection and more.
- Escrow Accounting—Let Lakeland manage your escrow accounts so that you can devote more time to running your business. We’ll create a “master” account that combines all of your clients’ escrow funds, maintain separate records for each subaccount, provide you with a comprehensive statement each month, and even handle all paperwork and tax reporting.
- Credit Card Processing Services—Through our service provider, let us process your transactions, and enjoy faster access to your money; local banking convenience; 24-hour, 7-day-a-week service; and increased efficiency. Packages can be designed to fit your specific needs and to accommodate Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner'sClub® and debit cards including STAR, NYCE, MAESTRO and INTERLINK® transactions.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination— Initiate personal and corporate ACH entries, including direct deposit, vendor payments or payment collections from other financial institutions.
- Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs)—Consolidate the net balances from multiple checking accounts into a single operating account to increase your investment opportunities.
- Intra-Bank Transfers—Easily transfer funds among all of your Lakeland Bank business accounts.
- Business Debit Cards—Make business purchases and cash withdrawals everyday at millions of MasterCard® merchants worldwide and have the transactions itemized on your statement. Additional cards may be issued to employees with various levels of access.
- Sweep Accounts—Fund presented items (e.g.,checks) automatically from an interest-bearing sweep account.
- Business Money Markets—Earn the highest rate while retaining immediate access to your funds. Tiered rates available.
- Certificates of Deposit—Lock in guaranteed earnings for a term that meets your business needs.
- 401(k) and Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Retirement Accounts—Maximize retirement income for you and your employees while enjoying the associated tax benefits. This will be handled in conjunction with our Broker Dealer.*
- CDARS®—Access up to $50 million in FDIC insurance coverage in CD investments through CDARS**.
Other Business Services
- Real-Time Account Access—Secure access to up-to-the-minute account balance and transaction activity, including same-day pending transactions, branch deposits, etc.
- Multiple Users—Create additional users while allowing multi-level account and/or service restrictions as desired.
- Funds Transfers—Set up same-day, future-dated or recurring transfers among your business checking, savings and loan accounts. Create templates for frequently used transfers.
- Image Retrieval—View images of checks and deposit slips as well as 18 months of text-only checking account statement images.
- Wire Transfers—Initiate same-day, future-dated or recurring domestic or foreign wire transfers. Create templates for frequently remitted wire transfers.
- Federal/State Tax Payments—Remit federal and state tax payments.
- Stop Payments—Manage payment exceptions by entering stop payment orders directly into the bank’s processing system, offering increased control and reducing risk.
- Premier ACH File Creator—Use our program to create your own NACHA-formatted ACH files.
- QuickBooks®, Quicken®, Money®— Download account transactions directly into QuickBooks®,Quicken®, Money® or other financial management software.
- Check Reconciliation—A variety of options are offered to assist in the monthly reconciliation of outstanding checks.
- Online Bill Pay—Manage payments from one location and take advantage of online bill pay’s advanced invoicing features, faster electronic payment processing, and multi-user permissions and reporting.
- Employee Deposits—Low-cost, simple-to-use payroll direct deposit payment system.
For more information, visit your nearest Lakeland office or call: 1 (866) 224-1379.
*Securities are offered through Essex National Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC
, an independent broker/dealer and Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products are offered through Essex National Insurance Agency, Inc. Neither are affiliated with Lakeland Bank.
NOT FDIC INSURED
NO BANK GUARANTEE
NOT A DEPOSIT
MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
**Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into the CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with Lakeland Bank. The agreementcontains important information and conditions regarding the placement of fundsby Lakeland Bank. CDARS is a registered trademark and One Bank. One Rate.One Statement. is a service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective proprietors.